Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,955   Online: 1032

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hassy pricing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hasselblad and Borsalino, I have to confess that I am also a proud H&B addict. As a wide-angel sort of dude I am also a longing for super wide Hassy. They seem to go at about 1500 Euro on the 'bay. 2000$ at KEH, for the SWC/M. About 25% higher if you want the 903 or 905 with Prontor shutter. Personally I like the look of the old C lenses, the design of the CF is too clumsy. The CFE/CFi is ok, but too much for my wallet. My favourite would be a late SWC/M, T*, black barrel, chrome body.

One can always dream ...

happy hunting -- MW
    Men, said the Devil, are good to their brothers: they donít want to mend their own ways, but each others.
    -- Piet Hein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Look at the feedback auctions of the guy selling this wide angle Hassy.

auction number 7625617644.

I've had good luck on Ebay, but the feedback auctions on this one look alittle suspect.

Maybe the auctions are in Chinese and don't translate well?

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    More than a little suspect I'd say.
    I definetly would stay away from that one.

-- MW
    Men, said the Devil, are good to their brothers: they donít want to mend their own ways, but each others.
    -- Piet Hein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin