Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,249   Posts: 1,680,385   Online: 843

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Make sure the camera back is latched firmly at both top corners. The film presses down on the toothed wheel inside the take-up chamber, and a poorly latched back does not apply enough pressure to keep the frame counter in sync'.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I keep a junk roll of 120 around for testing purposes - it would be a good idea for you to trash a roll and see if you can figure out what's wrong.
    If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    put a roll of illford through it this AM and got the full 12 frames (though they are ugly do to.. pilot error..too many things to remeber,lots of shots messed up becauxse I didnt raise the paramender) not sure what the deak was but I'm leaning towards not lineing the startmark up as I thought I was supposed to. Is there an arrow on the TRI-x backing or is it a different mark?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, big bold arrows pointing at both sides of the roll. Also be aware that 220 film has the arrows at a different distance from the beginning than the 120. It's been so long since I loaded a 220 I forget if it's nearer or farther from the beginning.
    Gary Beasley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin