Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,494   Posts: 1,543,014   Online: 746

Shooter
    Medium Format

Looking for a real Rollei service manual

I'm looking for a real factory sold service manual for Rolleicord V, Va, Vb cameras. In particular I need a service manual for the lens and shutter assembly as I have one with a slow timer. The blades all work great at the faster speeds and B, but I can hear the timer having problems. I also have a donor camera that I can use for exploration before I start on the good one.

I know I can find manuals on ebay, but most of those are less than legal reprints or poor quality scans. I'm looking for somewhere that I can buy a real factory issued manual. If you know a good place to get one, let me know. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd just send it to Carol @ Flutot's--I bought one of those worthless CD's off the bay myself--I'll co** it fer ya if ya wish and you can make a big fish and use the CD for the scales as in the commercial on TV.
    Joseph Burke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm going to try contacting Schneider today and see what they might have. I did find a few things about the Compur shutters online that I'm going to print and have a go with my parts camera. Looking at my parts camera, it definitely spent time underwater. That said, it isn't that bad, and if I don't wreck it I might be able to refurbish it with a couple other parts. The back was trashed with broken metal at the hinge pins, and the view finder is completely wrecked. Ground glass looks good though, but it probably needs a mirror. The leather is all shrunken and covered in dirt. You get the idea.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin