Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,281   Online: 766

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Large Format
    I don't mean to hi jack this thread but, I was wondering what is the general take on the Kowa 6? Good Bad Don't bother and why; other then they are no longer made. All of my present cameras are out of production and most companies that produced them are no longer in business.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rjs003
    I don't mean to hi jack this thread but, I was wondering what is the general take on the Kowa 6? Good Bad Don't bother and why; other then they are no longer made. All of my present cameras are out of production and most companies that produced them are no longer in business.
    I almost bought one a couple years ago...it was all chrome and looked great! Price was right ($450 w/three lenses) ...but for some reason, I walked away to my wife's pleasure! If you can get it at a better price than I, i'd say buy it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin