Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 725

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Simple answer - c220 is lighter, c330 is more automated (auto cocking, paralax, added shutter release). To me, lighter was better so I went with a C220. Neither are better, just different.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The C2, C22, C220, are the amature line of the Mamiya TLR
    The C3, C33, C330 are the professional line.

Though between the C220 and C330 there is not a whole lot of differences, the earlier pairs had more differences. I've owned the C33(sold), and the C3, and use the 65mm, and 105mm lens with it.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kb244
    The C2, C22, C220, are the amature line of the Mamiya TLR
    The C3, C33, C330 are the professional line.
    Not correct!

The C220 was labeled “professional” by Mamiya. They placed the label on the front of the camera. The C22, C2, C330, C33, and C3 may have also had the same “professional” label.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by narsuitus
    Not correct!

The C220 was labeled “professional” by Mamiya. They placed the label on the front of the camera. The C22, C2, C330, C33, and C3 may have also had the same “professional” label.
    if you read the sentence underneath you'd see that I said the C220 and C330 had hardly anything different between them. The Mamiyaflex, C2, did not have the "Professional" stamp on the bottom of the TLR. Some C22 had the stamp, some did not, but its just like how canon considers the 20D/30D an advanced amature camera, and not a professional, just because the stamp is there doesnt make it such. The C2* was more of a budget body up til the 220/330.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only point I was trying to make was that the C2, C22, and C220 could not be considered an amateur line if the manufacturer labeled the C220 and some of the C22 cameras as “professional.” To me, this indicates that the manufacturer was trying to appeal to the professional market; not the amateur market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin