Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,816   Posts: 1,581,633   Online: 854

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SL66 lenscaps?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, that one should do it.

To post the end of this A long saga, I contacted several dealers including in Germany and found the best price and shipping rate to North America was Robert White Photographic in the UK.

So for less than the price of that auction, I have new Rollei Bay VI caps coming. Caps are 10 pounds each (+ VAT if you live in Europe) and they are not listed in the web catalogue. Still a bit pricey, but cheaper than a hit to my precious SL66 lenses.

Many thanks.
    If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    http://www2.xitek.com/showpicture.ph...1085982932.jpg

Here is another solution from a GREAT thread (from a Japanese group?)

http://forum.cameraunion.net/showthr...4&pagenumber=1

Tons of great great SL66 photo's. I can't read anything there, but the pictures are incredible.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    haha - try as I might, I never did find a cap that fixed. I was even walking up and down ailes in the supermarket with a 80/2.8 Planar in my pocket

Some nice photos on that (Japanese?) site. I think I like my SL66 better in black though that's an interesting covering on that camera.
    If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin