Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,924   Posts: 1,522,105   Online: 777

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SL66 lenscaps?

Shooter
    Multi Format

SL66 lenscaps?

Does anyone know of a source for Bayonet VI sized lenscaps for my SL66 lenses? B&H has been out of stock seemingly forever.

Any ideas of a useful substitute as well? I haven't been able to find a food packaging cap of the suitable size either.
    If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Mike,

any dealer selling Rollei equipment should sell them. As far as I know all Rollei 600x cameras share the same Bay VI mount. Try www.fotopartner.de for instance. They are the official Rollei dealers in Germany. But beware of the price, it's breath taking.

cheers

Ulrich

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Funny, B&H just notified me today that I can get them special order.

$35 a pop - could be worse knowing the price of Rollei accessories. If anyone from Canada is looking for some, I can add some extras to my order if you PM me.
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Mike,

mine was 16€ from the source mentioned above. Should be less than B&H even considering shipping from Germany.

cheers

Ulrich

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you. Deutsche Post is notoriously expensive but I should still save a lot considering I want two caps.
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I just bought a Tiffen Bay VI to 67mm adapter and it was CHEAP, but well made. That way I can use my 67mm filters from my Pentax 67 and regular lenscaps. Those Bay VI filters are WAY expensive.

W.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The adapter came from my local Calumet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Odd, Tiffen shows no such product available on their web catalogue. All I can find is B&W for $55, or the one's Hadley Chamberlain sells.
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Well, I used to work there until about 4 months ago so I knew they had one tucked into a bin from doing numeorus inventories there. Who knows how long it had been there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mike. This auction seems to be for the cap you are looking for. I ordered another from the same seller. I'll let you know if it fits. It looks like the original zeiss lenscap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ZEISS-LENS-CAP-F...QQcmdZViewItem

That price is the cheapest I've seen. Though I "made an offer" or 10 dollars and he brought the price down to 17 bucks + 3 dollars to ship.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin