Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,909   Online: 927

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

A NEW RB67 question about focusing screens!

Are focusing screens for the 3 RB itterations all interchangeable? (Pro, ProS, ProSD)

The reason I ask is that KEH lists several, and specifies some for certain models. However, I have done a search of Mamiya's site, this site, other photo sites, Googled and Yahoo'd, and come up with nothing other than the feeling that they are all the same.

One thing that could be, is that the earlier non "S" or "SD" didn't have the mechanism that made the horizontal red bars come up under the screen. (And - I could be wrong about that) Maybe the screens were different on those. But still, are they interchangeable anyway?

Sorry for making a new thread, but nobody addressed this in the prior thread.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My guess is that they are interchangable. To be sure you could call KEH to double check. I've used several different screens and I haven't bothered to notice whether they are intended for one model or another.

I still have the box that one of my screens came in and the only thing it says is "For Mamiya RB", it doesn't specify Pro, ProS or ProSD.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ask Mamiya tech support on thier web forum.

http://www.macuserforums.com/webx?14...vez.1@.ee7081a

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I remember correctly, they are all interchangable at least based on measurments they are all the same size.

Dave

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin