Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,111   Online: 1030

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Technical Stuff on Kiev-88 and Hasselblad 1000F

http://www.sdash.plus.com/hassalyut.htm

Found this site while websurfing. It's is an in-depth exploration of the innards of the Hasselblad 1000F and Kiev-88. Included is a detailed discussion of the similarities and differences between the two models, and how the cameras work mechanically. There are several detailed drawings of the parts and assemblies, and how they fit together. Also there are historical sketches of the development of the two cameras.

As the owner of a working Kiev-80 and broken Salyut-S, I thought there was a lot of great info here. I think some of this might be useful to a 1000F owner also.
    Happiness is a load of bulk chemicals, a handful of recipes, a brick of film and a box of paper. - desertrat

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Just look at the website www.arax.com and see the improvements (for a song!) that can be made to your Kiev 88 Pyrometol

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Is it just me or are all the Kiev Diagrams missing there ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's something strange about the way the page is coded. I just went there, and everything came up. In the past, I've had to hit the refresh button several times to get all the images to load. Also, I haven't been able to save the page with the diagrams intact, even as separate image files. I finally just had to print the whole thing after I got all the images to load. Then again, I'm using an old computer and software. Try again a little later. If that doesn't work, you might try emailing Steve Ash. His contact info is at his home page of sdash.plus.com.
    Happiness is a load of bulk chemicals, a handful of recipes, a brick of film and a box of paper. - desertrat

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks a lot, desertrat. I just did so, I think that ressource is pretty important for a lot of us Kievaholics

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin