Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,148   Online: 1035

Shooter
    Multi Format

Gotta still be $@#%#@ Monday!

well, my KEH order came in today, I bought a few as-is pieces, all needing refoaming, an RB67 body (only foam is for the mirror dampening, and it's fine, as a matter of fact, looks way better than the one I have, should've bought another, I guess..) a 120 back that needs foam for a panoramic project this winter, 2 Pro-S backs that needs foam (just in case the other 6 I have crap out..). here's the kicker, they send me 1 Pro-S, and 1 RZ back, I neither own, nor want (ok, maybe want) an RZ. before I go sending this thing back, does anybody need one, An even swap for a 120 Pro-S RB back would work for me, as well as perhaps a waistlevel finder, unmetered prism, chimney finder, (RB or RZ, just replacing 2 screws to fit the RZ finders onto the RB),etc.. any takers?

And to top it off, UPS seems to have sent my chemicals I've been waiting for nearly a week back to sender, due to an supposedly incorrect address, though they just delivered 2 packages there today....GGGRRRRR!!!!

erie

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've had a shipping mishap with KEH before and they were very easy to deal with. I'd call them first. If it was their mistake, they'll own up to it and get you your correct back pretty quickly and you won't have to pay for shipping back to them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    True Travis, but if I can swap somebody something else I need (like I really need 8 or 10 backs, but I could use a w/l for my spare body...)

erie

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin