Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,610   Online: 872

Thread: Mamiya ProTL

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya ProTL

Hey guys,

I am relatively new to film, I started shooting digitally - if you can beleive that! Its usually the other way around. Anyhow.. I guess some would say I finally have come to my senses... as I've realized the quality of medium format surpasses anything I can do with my D2h or D1x.

Anyhow... I am looking for a Polaroid back for my camera... and want to find one fairly inexpensively. A new one is about $500 canadian at Vistek... but I don't really want to spend that kind of money. Any suggestions of where I could look?

thanks,

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    keh.com has plenty of stuff for the pro tl and the prices seem very similar to what it goes for on ebay, but I'm sure that the quality is better.

Best,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdesign
    Anyhow... I am looking for a Polaroid back for my camera... and want to find one fairly inexpensively. A new one is about $500 canadian at Vistek... but I don't really want to spend that kind of money. Any suggestions of where I could look?
    $62 ($65 for the Polaroid N back) at KEH.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fits Super, Pro and Pro TL

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks guys.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin