Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,922   Posts: 1,556,602   Online: 1231

Shooter
    35mm

RB67, Pro S, Pro SD Difference?

I was recently looking for a back up body for my RB67 Pro S when I came accross several different versions of the RB. What are the differences between the Pro S, Pro SB, and the plain old RB 67 body?

Shooter
    35mm
    The Pro-S has more safety interlocks. The Pro-SD has a slightly wider mount to accomodate the tilt/shift lens released at the same time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    and as a reminder, no matter how cheap, pass on any lens that has a ding of any significance on the front ring. I"m rebuilding a 65 that had a ding that wasn't too bad on it, but shutter was flaky. Opened it up and the base plate in the shutter is bent nearly 1/8" (!). I'm too stubborn to give up and after about an hour of straightening, I've got it close enough (I hope!)....we'll see tomorrow when I start reassembly. Hopefully the element centereing isn't too far out of whack.

erie

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the info. Which model is older, the S or SB?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The plain "Pro" came first, then the ProS, then the SB.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin