Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,626   Online: 1157

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well...I guess we weren't meant to see the new lenses as Zeiss has killed the page with the info on it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Well...I guess we weren't meant to see the new lenses as Zeiss has killed the page with the info on it.
    Darn it! Guess I should've save those pix when I had a chance so I can put them on my computer Desktop image.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv View Post
    "Classic" lenses? Doesn't that smell like nostalgia, although the V system is still current? Wait a minute...
    Remember "New Coke" and the return to the "original formula" in "Classic Coke"... which is not quite the same as the original. :o

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi...the pics are still available here (just scroll down) and here.

Seems like I've seen that knurling style before- on Cosina Noktons
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is an interesting development. I was assuming that the V was going to go out of production and I was pondering the possibilities of collecting Hassie cameras for fun and profit (Since they are better cameras, image wise, than Leica's, I figured they would become collectables and soon demand Leica-like prices). I'll put that idea on hold for a while.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice, but can I have them in black finish please?
    (from a CF series user)

Cheers

André

Shooter
    35mm
    by
    Last edited by Claire Senft; 09-26-2006 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Posted to the wrong thread.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Well, I don't know what's going on with your computer, but the pages are still there as of 20s ago.

I think I'll be the lone dissenter here. While I understand the nostalgic appeal and the retro fashion look to the lenses, I think they look ugly. I'm glad I bought my CFE and CFi lenses. Just my tastes. I hope they don't replace the CFE line with these lenses, THAT would be a marketing hiccup, I think.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by genecrumpler View Post
    This is an interesting development. I was assuming that the V was going to go out of production and I was pondering the possibilities of collecting Hassie cameras for fun and profit
    That was the rumor for sure, but Hasselblad made a statement that they were NOT going to discontinue the "V" series. Who knows what is really going to happen.

While I am not crazy about the looks of the lens, it is more about how well they work in the system, yeah? Given Zeiss' reputation and the fact they designed the lenses in the first place ... should be better the average, no?
    B & D
    Rochester, NY
    ========================
    Quiquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin