Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,581   Online: 868

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Alpa Anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Love the pictures. Looks like the picture you took with the Biogon was darker - and more brooding (but still plenbty of detail. I like that for the atmosphere - as if the generator were lurking there.

The other one was much more balanced in lighting - and more informational - probably a bit sharper an impage (f22 and all...).

As you can tell I like the first one better - for artistic reasons. But which one is "best" I think depends upon what you were trying to achieve!

Excellent photos - you should post them in the gallery!
    B & D
    Rochester, NY
    ========================
    Quiquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the replies about the Linhof Super Rollex format. I almost thought I was missing something, or had something wrong. The markings on the ground glass for my 4x5 indicate 6x7 and 6x9, as well as a grid. Almost seemed like something was wrong in that the markings did not line up with the Linhof back, but now I know why. Maybe I should think of it as 6x7.5 or more like 6x8; funny that I nearly adapted a 6x8 Mamiya to my 4x5.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
    A G Studio

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin