Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,901   Online: 946

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well that just started, along with the Leica 85mm f/1.5, still surprised he had me put them both up without reserves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120039908910
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120040307788
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

beautiful cameras - posting new material about them

a lot of film cameras have beautiful designs. i have a late model pentax 67. not enough high res images of it are online, in my opinion. i took a decent one and posted it to my blog to hopefully get it out there. it is nice to search and find recent posts, reviews, and information about traditional film gear!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jss View Post
    a lot of film cameras have beautiful designs. i have a late model pentax 67. not enough high res images of it are online, in my opinion. i took a decent one and posted it to my blog to hopefully get it out there. it is nice to search and find recent posts, reviews, and information about traditional film gear!
    I usually try to get nice shots of any of my film gear when I can...
    http://www.karlblessing.com/_toys/

When the last time you seen anyone take serious esthusiasm shooting photographs of their digital cameras?
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kb244 View Post
    When the last time you seen anyone take serious esthusiasm shooting photographs of their digital cameras?

Digital cameras, at least the small ones, aren't really cameras at all – they're jewellery.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kelham View Post
    Digital cameras, at least the small ones, aren't really cameras at all – they're jewellery.

Richard
    Haven't heard of it that way, might explain alot.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, she's pretty and the price you got was more than average these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks View Post
    Rather have the new Hy60

Cheers

R.
    You must mean 'beauty' in terms of function, right, because the Hy6 looks to me like a franken-camera design. There's not one elegant thing about it regarding looks, IMO. I'm sure it performs better than it looks, but for that $$$, I want something that is aesthetically pleasing as well. YMMV.

R.J.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin