Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,938   Online: 832

Rollei accessoies source?

I just bought a Rolleicord Vb, c.1962. Needless to say there's no local supply of accessories. I'm just looking for the basics- strap, bay 1 lenshood, yellow filter, lenscap, that sort of thing. Can any TLR people direct me to a dealer who (still) carries any of that stuff, new or used? (I'm trying to avoid ebay.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mark,

I bought most of my Rollei accessories from KEH. May not be the cheapest way to go, but the stuff was in excellent condition.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    One source is www.collectcamera.com. Not cheap, either, but they have a good selection of accessories and parts for the Rolleis. Another one is http://www.vintagecameras.co.uk/.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    eBay has been a good source of Rollei accessories for me. One must be patient and persistent, however.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just discovered that Ken Hansen is still trading in Rolleiflex cameras and accessories. Ken closed his shop on Madison Avenue a few years ago after a career of provisioning the likes of Richard Avedon with Rolleiflexes (and Leicas and Hasselblads and every other expensive camera you can name) -- I bought my first Rolleiflex from Ken.

I contacted Ken a couple of weeks ago at his email address and was happily surprised to find that he is still around, and still dealing in cameras and accessories via the internet. I was writing for a Rolleinar, and he seemed to have an ample supply. He is not cheap, but he is reliable, and he occupies a place in NY photographic history. Ken's email address:

KHPNY19@aol.com

Sanders McNew

Thanks everyone! I spent a lot of money at Ken Hansen's store, back in the '80s. (At least it seemed like a lot at the time.) I should have thought of KEH too. The 1st roll of film thru the camera looks good, I found batteries for the old Luna-Pro, so now I have a new walk-around kit. Soon tobe a complete kit!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Manfred Schmidt

Another great source is Manfred Schmidt. Decent prices and a personal touch. He's very knowledgeable and has a wide selection of other types of vintage cameras and accessories.

http://www.manfredschmidt.com/
    Michael Robert Taylor
    Ottawa

I wish I'D said that.... Bartlett

http://www.apug.org/gallery1/browsei...imageuser=7358

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin