Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,559   Posts: 1,573,291   Online: 943

Thread: Fuji 680

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Fuji 680

Hi,
    I have been shooting with my 680 since new, it is the original (series 1?). Lately I have not been using it much and the battery died, no problem I ordered a AA pack and left one slot blank. In the mean time I have sent my original battery pack out to have the case opened and fresh NiCads put into it.

Well I got the original battery back and it will not charge, the Fuji charger is not doing anything, no indicator light, nothing. The battery seems to go into the slot OK a little tighter than usual but it slides in and out OK. The wall socket has power, I poped open the charger and it seems OK, no broken wires.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be wrong? I'll call the battery place Monday, but in the mean time if anyone has any idea please let me know?

Thanks,
    G

What ever it takes...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

contact

Well I kept on playing with it and finally saw that the battery positive contact plate was depressed and not striking the charger plate. I bent it out.
    NOw I hope it takes a charge...
    Thanks,
    G

What ever it takes...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin