Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,510   Posts: 1,598,110   Online: 1022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    yes. the polaroid film is widely available for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John A View Post
    Will this actually fit my camera? the url for the images say its for a hasselblad.
    I think that they are wrong about the Hassy thing, either that or they look exactly the same for both RB67 and Hassy.

I was going to warn you about not paying too much, but if you are the one who got it at $30, you did just fine. There are a few on eBay right now that are kind of high, I would wait until something comes along at a more reasonable price. I think that they all use 600 series film, which is still quite easily available.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    yess, i got it at 30 dollars. the hasselblad thing threw me off until i looked at their other stuff, and almost all of them had the wrong names.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Polaroid's are still available. Unfortunately, Polaroid just discontinued the production of 665, ISO 80 Polaroid that produces a positive/negative. Leibovitz used that film a lot. I just discovered it like a month ago and am not happy that its not being made anymore...

You should try some before its out of stock!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin