Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,249   Online: 805

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey View Post
    Mike,
    Do you recall what the CLA cost was?
    Yes... it was $135.00 plus shipping. I know that seems steep, but Mr. Hama really did a wonderful job.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey View Post
    Mike,
    Do you recall what the CLA cost was?
    And also elapsed time?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    And also elapsed time?
    After he had my camera, he turned it around to me in about a week... and then the shipping took another 4 days or so to get to me in Alaska. But I also called him before I sent him the camera, so that he would know to expect it, and so I could also see how busy he was. Are you not getting any responce from Mr. Hama? Keep me posted.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeklensch View Post
    Are you not getting any responce from Mr. Hama? Keep me posted.Mike
    I'm not currently communicating with him and I don't have a camera in to him for repair, so I don't have any issues with response or lack of response. I do remember reading a while back that he was backed up. A week turnaround is, in my opinion, better than average. I have a 124 that needs work and I've heard good things about his service (other than the turnaround concern some time back). Time to give him a call.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin