Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,394   Online: 1008

Thread: Holga filter

Shooter
    Medium Format

Holga filter

Built me a Holga filter with an old crappy Softar I Bay 50 filter. Put a little dark nail polish around the edges to simulate the vignette look I got with my now melted Holga, so now I can make photographs with my Hasselga when I want to. Or is it a Holgablad?
    Last edited by Ranger Bob; 12-12-2006 at 09:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Now that is just plain scary.

Antje

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This makes me all happy on the inside.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If ya drill some holes into your blad, you even get the all desirable light leaks just like with a real Holga.
    What me concerns with your camera handling techniques is how exactly you did end up melting your Holga (reminder to self: do not lend Ranger Bob any cameras ).
    [SIZE=1]Tiptoeing through life's grand theater - and falling down flat.[/SIZE]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Left the Holga in my truck one day when the temp hit 129 degrees farenheit. Ooooops.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You know, that's exactly what I was wondering... What happens to a Holga when it's reeeeaaaally hot? Thanks for trying that for me!

Antje

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Bob View Post
    Left the Holga in my truck one day when the temp hit 129 degrees farenheit. Ooooops.
    Tsk tsk tsk. That was careless. You should've kept it somewhere in the shade. Like underneath the engine hood after you've reached your destination.

Take better care of your equipment!!!

Haha
    Derrick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin