Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,620   Online: 845

Shooter
    Multi Format

Rollei Slide Projector

For anyone interested, in Richmond, VA, at a camera store (Richmond Camera) there is a used Rollei slide projector, with a wooden case, covered with a textured leather-like material. The case has an angled lid, hinged at the back, I think, with the back side higher, allowing projection without removal from the case. The projector is brown, kind of a textured metalic finish. I would guess its vintage to be 50's, plus or minus. It's old, but looks in good shape, as confirmed by the salesperson.
    I have no interest in the sale, but have heard over the years about the quality of it, and thought someone out there might be interested.
    The salesperson said it works, although the bulb needs to be replaced (The bulb is available.)
    Oh, yes, and the price is $40, a consignment.
    The phone number is 804.355.5793, I would ask for Joan (she's knowledgable).
    Hope this post is ok, I've just heard that this is a sought after item.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the post is fine and dandy, I hope some apuger jumps on it for 40.00!!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Rollei

Speaking of the devil I have one of the later Rollei twin lens projectors if anyone wants it just make me an offer. Then I have to find it!!
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Are either of these projectors for MF slides?
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin