Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,320   Online: 883

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I second Peter Williams' advice. If you can't try out the camera before you buy it you definitely need to factor in the possibility that something needs to be repaired.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I originally got into medium format with Bronica SQAi's and still have a mini system (one body, four lenses). I keep it for when I need high flash sync speeds.

I have recently ventured into the Pentax 645 (and a little Pentax 67) world and I really enjoy it. I originally got a 645, but have recently moved over to the 645N for the wonderful metering system (dual, six segment as well as true spot and average). Just a lot of fun to use, bright viewfinder, still serviced by Pentax and lots of used gear out there. I also am able to use 67 lenses on the 645 system with their adapter. So my 67 35mm fisheye works nicely on my 645N bodies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin