Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,942   Online: 783

Shooter
    Medium Format

Adapting Mamiya lenses to Nikon?

Hey folks,

I am wondering if anyone makes a lens adapter for mounting Mamiya lenses onto Nikon 35mm bodies? Is it even possible due to focal plane distances? I am just curious... because a friend of mine had a 45mm tilt/shift lens which had a Mamiya mount on it, but he had it remounted for Nikon -- and now uses it with his F6.

Thanks,

David

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Photodiox makes such an adaptor.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    cool, where are they located? I am guess mail order from the USA?

David

Shooter
    Medium Format
    found it... http://www.fotodiox.com/shop/product...c4f273dfdba288

think I might order one next month... I have some nice lenses for my mamiya.. it would be cool to use them on my Nikon bodies too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one to adapt to my F3hp, it works just fine, although I don't use it. If you had the cameras and then the adapter make sense for increasing the range of lenses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    I have one to adapt to my F3hp, it works just fine, although I don't use it. If you had the cameras and then the adapter make sense for increasing the range of lenses.
    I have the camera's.. just missing an adapter at this point. I have 3 manual Mamiya lenses --- the 80mm f/2.8, the 120mm macro f/4, and the 210mm f/4.

Its a nice little collection... and would increase the number of lenses I could use with either my Nikon F50 or D2h.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin