Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,585   Online: 1007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks a lot for your input! I think I will give it a try because this model is like new with a counter of 015 - hard to find these days. If worst comes to worst I can always offer it for sale here

nworth: I'm a bit envious about your location! Geez, I wish I could spend a few weeks in your area...

BTW, just by coincidence I've discovered that you can use the right angle finder and all viewfinder accessories of a Nikon FE2 on the Fuji GW690 III as well! This makes shots close to the ground a lot easier.

The idea with the viewfinder of a Bessa is appealing. I've already contacted a dealer in Europe - he offers a brand new 40mm viewfinder for 149 Euros.

Again, thank you very much for your help.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I own and use the Fuji GW670 III (normal lens) and the Fuji GSW690 III (wide-angle lens) for scenics, architectural shots when I do not need perspective control, and weddings. Both are great cameras. I only wish Fuji had made a version with a telephoto lens that was suitable for head and shoulder portraits. The normal lens is good for full-length and group portraits. The wide-angle is good for large group portraits (over 25 people) but for my taste, it produces too much distortion for smaller group shots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotadesigner View Post
    Thanks a lot for your input! I think I will give it a try because this model is like new with a counter of 015 - hard to find these days. If worst comes to worst I can always offer it for sale here
    It wasn't this one, was it?

http://www.geocities.com/antjam65/GSW690III.html

If so....sorry, pounced on the Fuji. It was either the 690 or a Fotoman...:rolleyes:
    Last edited by PKM-25; 01-13-2007 at 04:13 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nope, it is another one

The counter shows 022 - almost brand new in absolutely mint condition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin