Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,376   Online: 795

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Instruction manual for flexaret 4 (or help from anyone who knows the flexaret 4)

hi all

I am currently using the flexaret 4 (6x6). I am very pleased with this camera but I am still to figure out a few things... I searched the forums but couldnt find what I was looking for..sooo. here we go:

Does anybody have the instruction manual for this camera?

1) I cant seem to figure out how to change the ASA/DIN settings

2) Not sure what some of the "wheels" on the side of the camera will do...I attached a pic to mimimize the explanation part of this thread

I hope theres someone out there able to help me.

Yours truly, Kim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flexa 4 explanation.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know if the Meopta website still has a manual but they used to. Might not be the exact same model but they are mostly similar.

Why are you worried about changing the film speed? No meter.

If nobody else can help I'll pull by later model out and see if it's got the same bits.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kim,
    Have you tried pulling the know away from the camera to change the DIN?
    The small knurled section you indicate appears to be a thumb or finger operated wheel. Press on it gently with the pad of a digit & rotate it, the small display next to it will probably rotate as the disc is turned.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin