Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,711   Posts: 1,482,952   Online: 993

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Im still shooting the original "C"'s and have never been disappointed by performance whatsoever.

KEH of late has been a crapshoot regarding lens ratings. Some bargains can be just that (a REAL bargain).

Other times, not so much.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've owned both the CF and the CB.

- The CB is slighty less sharp, but you need good eyes and high-res film to see & appreciate it.

- The CB has visibly more distortion.

- The CB has better colour saturation.

- The CB has a much smoother focusing ring.

- The CB is slightly 'fatter' (more difficult to get to the release button).

Because of the distortion I sold the CB and kept the CF. But the differences are still minimal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The CB is easier to focus with arctic gloves on - but most normal people do't use their Hassies at very low temperatures in Spitsbergen!
    The Thing

Portfolio

Film Cameras currently used:
    Large/Stort-format: Ebony 45SU (field camera), Medium/Medlem-format: Mamiya 7, Hasselblad 503CW
    35mm/Små format: Nikon: F4, D800 (yes digital, I know)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin