Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,714   Posts: 1,514,728   Online: 835

Shooter
    Multi Format

mamiya 645 flash question

I've just bought 2 mamiya 645 cameras(an m645 super and a 645E)on ebay.
    I want to use a metz flashgun(I haven't decided which yet)with them.
    Which sca adaptor(s) do I need?

Also,a while ago someone asked the filter size for a Mamiya 645 lens.
    If you have the front lens cap look at the back of it-the size is usually there.
    A common mistake people made when designing something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Computers are incredibly stupid,but they are capable of being incredibly stupid many millions of times a second.

Both said by Doug Adams

Only put off until tomorrow that which you are prepared to die having not done-Pablo Picasso

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://www.metz.de/en/photo_electron...apter.143.html

Neither body seems listed. Likely just use a sync cable and save the cost of the SCA module.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the help.
    A common mistake people made when designing something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Computers are incredibly stupid,but they are capable of being incredibly stupid many millions of times a second.

Both said by Doug Adams

Only put off until tomorrow that which you are prepared to die having not done-Pablo Picasso

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin