Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,091   Online: 998

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Brac View Post
    The only downside to the cameras was that they are relatively heavy.
    The C330 is now part of my exersize program.

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format

Strained

Quote Originally Posted by Stever View Post
    The C330 is now part of my exersize program.

Steve
    Know what you mean Steve, I've been lugging a C33( seems to weigh about half as much again as the C330F), a C330F 3 lenses and a Prism for about twenty years, and have sometimes wondered why the Mamiya C system didn't include a truss for your hernia !
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With the attractive prices you can find on Mamiya TLRs, I decided to fill in some of the gaps in my kit. So now, with several bodies, 5 lenses, 2 prisms, light meter, L-brackets and assorted filters, I purchased a saltwater reel case from Cabella's to carry it all in. When fully loaded, I can now barely lift it! Well, not really, but if you throw in a tripod or monopod, you definitely get your exercise.

But my new strategy is that I put that single reel bag, with the full TLR kit, and an empty camera backpack or my Domke bag into the car, and I do not need to decide what equipment to actually carry until I get to where I'm going and I see what it is like...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    1) I brought a Tamron 752 pack for the C330 so that I could load it from the top. When I carried it in a shoulder bag it fawked up my back.
    2) I usually use the camera from the back seat of my OHV [Grand Cherokee] when I am off-roading. That way I set up the camera, take photos and come back to the car when I change lenses.
    3) I use the C330 when I am not pressed for time. If I have to move in a timely fashion, I use my Nikon.

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin