Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,714   Posts: 1,514,752   Online: 817

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya 75-150 F4.5 Zoom Lens

I have asked this question on a couple of sites including the Mamiya site without any luck. Has anyone used this lense? How is it for sharpness? How does it handle, i.e. weight and size? I see this lense come up for sale once in a while. The range intrigues me as being very useful for my type of shooting. I have not been able to find any reviews or information about it. I am considering this lense for my PRO tl. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Werner B.; 02-08-2007 at 09:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I saw your question on other sites, but although the M645 is my primary camera system, I've never used anything but primes with it...

- Randy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Are you sure that this is for the 645 series? I have heard good things of the 55-110 and 105-210 but as far as I know these are the only zooms made for the 645 series

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Simon, yes it is for a 645. It is obviously an older C lense, and I guess it was only made for a short period judging by the lack of information. KEH has a few for sale and are asking higher prices than the 55-110 lense. You can see my delima as even Mamiya shooters are not familiar with this lense. http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductList.aspx

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I found a picture of one for sale on ebay and it looks huge. Takes 77mm filters and looks a much bigger lens than my 210mm prime. I would worry about balance on a tripod for a lens this big without it's own tripod mount. Quality wise I would be a bit cautious of any ancient zoom from any manufacturer.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin