Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,818   Posts: 1,581,645   Online: 811

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The C series TLR from Mamiya can be researched in the user forums at www.toyoview.com click on older mamiya cameras.I have a C330 that I enjoy using.Remember that verticals are out of the question with the 6x6 format.You can also find an instruction manual for the 330S(I believe) at www.propellerheads.com.....best wishes...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One thing to consider is whether it's a modern Black lens (Seiko shutter) or older Silver (Seikosha). You can get parts for the former, but not the latter. If it's a black lens, you should probably find a repairman, otherwise look for a replacement lens. The 80s are never that expensive, and you have the option of going slightly wider/narrower, depending on your shooting preferences.

They're nice, tank-like cameras, and if you're careful, good for closeups as well.

I just picked up a nice 105mm lens in a Seikosha-S shutter on Ebay. I'm going to fit this to the C220 and see what happens. I just hope I'm not too spoiled by my Rolleiflex 2.8F that it'll prevent me from enjoying this camera. I also hope this lens will work for portraits.

BTW, this camera was owned by a friend of mine who asked me to look at it because it wasn't working properly. I told him the shutter was in need of repair, and he shruggeed and said, "well, you can have it then if you want...". (He's obviously not too into photography). I said, "are you sure?" response, "yeah, I have my digital cameras anyway..."

Thank goodness for digital photography!
    - William Levitt

Images
    I'll second the thank goodness for digital photography. I got a sweet deal on a Yashica D ($20) over labor day weekend. People are practically giving the good stuff away these days!

Brian
    hi!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin