Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,351   Online: 756

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Antje,

lots of useful information on Hasselblads in german you may find here:

http://www.stefanheymann.de/501cm/index.htm

I am sure Stefan can answer your question regarding a change of the screen.

Ulrich

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi guys, here's an update: I got my camera back today, and it's cleaned and in good condition. They replaced the old standard screen (which they claim they broke) with a new standards screen free of charge. But they didn't return the Acute Matte I had sent in. At least I cannot find it in the box, and the little box I had sent it in to them now holds the old standard screen. As far as I can tell, that screen has no broken glass.
    I'll contact them on Monday and ask if they forgot to return the AM.

This is so - I don't know. Definitely not what I would consider good business conduct. I feel cheated. I would have paid for the new standard screen, but I'd like to have my AM back.

Antje, feeling sick now

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry to hear your tale Antje.

I think you've done the right thing by not naming them, yet.

Roger's advice seems best, especially if they "have trouble finding" your acute matte screen. Ask to speak to the owner about your problem when you ring, it could just be an incompetent employee rather than the whole business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin