Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,541   Posts: 1,572,772   Online: 883

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Tough choice but I think you made the right one. If the whole kit gets too heavy or clumsy, just take the 80 along. What's that stat? 70% of all (good?) photos are taken with a 'normal' lens?

After being a bit disappointed by my 35mm negs at 11x14 I took my much heavier c330 w/ 1 lens (the awesome 80) to Prague and every negative is beautiful if not noteworthy.

That being said, a super light and inexpensive Rolleicord IV accompanied me to Ireland and I was very happy with the negatives and my back thanked me.

Have an amazing trip. Theyre all such incredible places.
    Holga: if it was any more analog, you'd need a chisel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't take photographs when I travel in order to have souvenirs from the trip. So I don't travel in order to make photographs. I carry a camera because I never know when I will see a picture. That's no more or less true when I'm traveling than when I'm home. What's different is that if I don't travel with a camera, unlike when I leave my house without a camera, I've no opportunity to run home and get my camera...or come back another day to make the photograph. Traveling without a camera means a high likelihood of missed opportunities.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin