Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,984   Online: 845

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I bought Tiffen yellow in B60 for 3$ on ebay....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip P. Dimor View Post
    I use and adapter for mine. My old C lens is a B50. The adapter was around $10 on ebay and I got a B50 to series 7 adapter along with it so I can use those really nicely-machined Kodak lens hoods.
    You shouldn't even need to. I have an 80 C T* - and (as with all hassy lenses) it has in inner and outer bayonet. The outer bayonet fits the standard hassy lens shade, and on the inner I use a Bay 50 -> 52mm adaptor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Damn. Wish I'd seen this earlier. I had a Hasselblad Bay 60 UV filter I just tossed! I would have just mailed it to you if I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    I'm new to MF.

I just purchased a late model 80mm CF T* lens from KEH to replace an earlier version that came with my "kit" and has some cleaning marks that can create flare when shooting at an angle to the light source.

The new lens is in "like-new" condition. I'd like to put a UV-type filter on it. Unlike my 35mm Nikkors, this lens does not seem to use a threaded filter.

Does anyone know what type of filter do I need?

Oh, BTW, I know a lot of folks hate UV filters etc. I don't care about that issue. I prefer to protect my glass with such a filter as a prophylactic.

Thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin