Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,127   Online: 971

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rolleinar #1 Bay 1 for 3.5 Tessar

I just received the Rolleinar 1 set which fits my Rolleiflex Automat MX with a 3.5 Opton Tessar. I noticed that there are three lenses; the prism with the red dot, and 2 identical Rolleinar #1 close-up lenses. Is this correct?
    Last edited by Marco S.; 04-03-2007 at 06:08 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Jsut lernt hwo two spel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yep, a close up goes on each lens and then the prism with the dot towards the top on the viewing lens to correct for parallax. later versions integrated the viewing pieces into one item.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great, thanks. I also noticed that the lenses were uncoated. I wonder why. Are close-up filters usually like this?

Shooter
    35mm
    Is everything marked "Rolleinar" or rather "Rolleiparkeil" or "Rolleipar"?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The prism is marked Rolleiparkei 1-28.5 and the other two Rolleinar 1 - 28.5

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm getting a bit rusty on Rollei TLR but they are probably prewar, hence the lack of integration of the prism with the close-up lens for the viewing pair.

J

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Yashica compatibility?

I have a Yashica A, passed on from my wifes grandfather. I don't view it as much of a great picture taking camera, so I keep it on a shelf as a display piece to explain film cameras to my kids friends when they come over. My kids are 4 and 7, and a lot of their peers have never seen anything but a digithing.

The Yashica is in mint shape, but with a sorry lens and shutter from the start the the manufacturer.

There is however, as a part of this set, a +1 Yashica close up pair, with the prism integrated in the viewing lens. 32mm diameter, if I recall correctly, and they slip over the lens, rather than screwing on. Are these compatible with Rollei gear?

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    There is however, as a part of this set, a +1 Yashica close up pair, with the prism integrated in the viewing lens. 32mm diameter, if I recall correctly, and they slip over the lens, rather than screwing on. Are these compatible with Rollei gear?
    No. Other Yashicas use Bayonet I, though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin