Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,775   Online: 925

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And there's just one little thing we ALL forgot...

The RB/RZ67 can be fitted with a 6x8 back.

What's required to fit a 6x8 back on an RB Pro-S?

And the other thing we forget is stopped down most rb 67 lens will cover a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of sheet film in a graphmatic.

What's the size of the image on the film in a grafmatic? 56mm x 78mm aprox.? A RB roll back is 56mm x 67mm aprox. Which lenses not stopped down won't cover the larger Grafmatic "23" holder image size?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Curt, I think the 6x8 back fits on all RB/RZ models. It's a motorized back; give it a google or two for threads here and there about it.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin