Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,646   Online: 694

Thread: Filter mount

I am looking for some filters for my Autocord.The taking lens uses a bay one mount.I think this mount is referred to as a bay thirty now.Is my memory correct or is it failing me?

Images
    Hey Jeff,

I have a Yashica D that takes Bay 1 filters. I was told that there are adapters that will convert your Bay 1 to screw mount filters. I have yet to find one in a store though. I'll let you know if I ever find one!

Brian
    hi!

Thanks for the response Brian.I have found out that the bay 1 mount is also called bay 30.The adapter may be hard to find though.This camera was a flea market find many years ago and has turned out to be my favorite.The bay 1 to 49mm adapter is what i'm hoping to locate.

Jeff,

I've purchased this adapter (Bay 1 to 49mm) from http://www.kohscamera.com/ . Just look for the Rollei TLR page, they cost $15.00.

Joffre
    Joffre Swait
    My Webpage

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin