Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,038   Posts: 1,560,682   Online: 1004

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hasselblad Polaplus

I have a Polaroid back for the Hasselblad 503CW, (Polaplus). What film does this take? 667 is it?

I've come across a large supply of sealed 667, dated 1993 and wondered if it was any use to me?

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Holliday View Post
    I have a Polaroid back for the Hasselblad 503CW, (Polaplus). What film does this take? 667 is it?

I've come across a large supply of sealed 667, dated 1993 and wondered if it was any use to me?

Thanks
    The Hasselblad Polaplus magazine takes any 6** Polaroid packfilm, such as 664 (Polapan 100), 665 (negative/positive, no longer manufactured), 667 (3000 ISO), 679, 689 and 690 color films.

Polaroid 667 at 3000 ISO is useless for proofing and the tonal range isn't to write home about either. If it is dated 1993 the developing agent has almost certainly dried out. The chance that this film is still useable is almost zero.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cheers for that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin