Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,630   Posts: 1,623,033   Online: 1022

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Mark Hama YashicaMats on eBay

Looks like the rumors were true and Mark Hama is retiring. His ebay store has a ton of parts on it and he has 7 CLA'd YashicaMat 124Gs with brightscreens in them up for $200 each.

Im not sure if you can call anything on ebay a 100% safe bet, but I'm thinking thats about as close as you can get.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is weird, he must have still been getting rid of his 124g's even up until recently (two weeks ago). I just purchased one of seven of his mat 124g's. Great working order but the bod's pretty scratched up haha.

(Oh and these seven didn't have bright screens - and won the bid at $150)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh sorry, I thought this was originally posted a while ago haha! Wow maybe you're talking about my mat possibly. He was getting rid of many good cameras besides the mats, all with nice price tags.

Take care,
    Joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    I just heard from Mark Hama and he asked me to dispel rumors that he plans to retire any time soon.

Thanks,
    Merg

Shooter
    35mm RF
    While the information is much appreciated, why doesn't he simply log on and state that himself?

Shooter
    Large Format
    For clarification, after reading this thread I became concerned that the rumor of Mark Hamma's retirement might be true. So, with a camera ready to ship to him, I posed the question of retirement and his reply immediately followed.
    Whether he frequents this forum, or is even aware of it, I do not know. However, since this thread was the source of the rumor, I thought it would be appropriate to post Mark's response.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Merg, you were right to relay the info about Mr. Hamma's not retiring. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Ahh -- that makes sense.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin