Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,158   Online: 1062

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Muihlinn View Post
    They should service it for a reasonable fee independently where you bought it, which only should affect to the warranty terms. Anyway your camera problem looks very weird.
    Actually the north american importer will not service a gray market camera for any price.
    Nor will Nikon for what it's worth.
    Whether or not you like it The importer has bought the rights to import these products from the manufacturer and as arbitrary as they may seem it's their right to refuse service if they choose.
    On the other hand there are hundreds of independent repair shops across the US who will service the camera and accept your coins very happily.
    Last edited by John Koehrer; 06-06-2007 at 01:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the suggestions, Mamiya gave me a definite no. So somewhere else it is. I had forgotten about KEH and since they're the closest, and I've always had great experiences with them, I'm going to send my camera out to them tomorrow. Thanks again.

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have not used these guys myself but I have heard good things about them.I too have an M7II.

http://www.precisioncameraworks.com/Pages/services.html

Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin