Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,889   Online: 1170

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Can't find this accessory!! Where do I go from here??

I have searched and searched and I just can't find this accessory. I am looking for a filter that improves the composition of the photograph just prior to the shutter activation.

I have looked at the threads that list books on composition. Frankly, I do not want to sit around reading a book on composition. I want it to happen and happen now!

I cannot find this filter at Tiffen, Hoya, Kenko, Domke, Steadicam, Saunders, Zing, Tokina, Cokin, Sunpak, Heliopan and B&W.

Please advise!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stever View Post
    I have searched and searched and I just can't find this accessory. I am looking for a filter that improves the composition of the photograph just prior to the shutter activation.

Steve
    It's called a brain. Hard to find in some environments...

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think that filter is now obsolete. It has been replaced by a Photoshop plug-in.
    juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    I think that filter is now obsolete. It has been replaced by a Photoshop plug-in.
    juan
    Why didn't I think of that?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you tried Singh-Ray or Formatt? I know Lee makes one cuz they've got great composition over there.

vinny

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Didn't Pop Photo have an article a few years ago about how to make one yourself? Something with a cereal box and duct tape.....

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    lack of sleep or total bordom usually works for me

Shooter
    Multi Format

Accessory

Please advise!

Steve
    Steve,

A quick visit to your family optometrist may get you a new prescription for the latest in "Rose Coloured" lenses/filters. Unfortunately, you may find that the square ones are somewhat difficult to modify for circular threads on current lenses.

Ken
    Quando omni flunkus moritati (R. Green)

Shooter
    Multi Format

I have looked at the threads that list books on composition. Frankly, I do not want to sit around reading a book on composition. I want it to happen and happen now!

I cannot find this filter at Tiffen, Hoya, Kenko, Domke, Steadicam, Saunders, Zing, Tokina, Cokin, Sunpak, Heliopan and B&W.

Please advise!

Steve
    Relax Stever Cokin make creative filters :rolleyes:
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What you need to do is spend all your time tracking down the latest top dollar gear and techniques. Then you need to get the lingo down and berrate everyone for not using. lastley go out take a few shots, if they arnt comparable to Adams Weston, Cunningham,sexton etc... you bought the wrong gear.

This cominc strip summs it up nicely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin