Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
(...)

If I was intending to use one with my MF gear I would definitely look at getting the 200AW version (allegedly 11.8" x 8.7" x 5.9") or 300AW (11.8" x 11.8" x 6.5") but I'm 99% landscape and a tripod with MF so I'll stick with my Nova 5 or Trekker for that (and I suspect the 300AW might be a bit unwieldy at that size).

Cheers, Bob.
Thanks for posting all this info.

As it happens, I had the opportunity to compare the 100, 200 and 300 just this afternoon (actually *before* I read your review), and I decided to go ahead and buy the 200AW. 100 would have been too small for a C3 + more stuff, the 300 just looked too big. The 200 fits: in the main compartment: my C3 with 80 mm, 65mm lens in 180mm case, a Zero2000 pinhole camera, 2 light meters, 2 cable releases, a mini tripod (for the pinhole; far too flimsy for the heavy Mamiya); in the front compartment: notebook, pen, some papers; in the top compartment: about 7 filters and probably between 8 and 10 rolls of film. OR, if I can put my film elsewhere, it will even fit my Bronica RF645 with 65mm, wow, a 3-camera bag

So, my quest has ended with a successful purchase.
Glad I went for the backpack solution after all... My back and shoulders will thank me later