Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,077   Online: 992

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I use a Slick Sprint Pro that I have used for everything up to a Hassy. About 2 lbs and it's tall enough for my 5'8" frame. About 127cm fully extended without center column ext and no head. (The tripod did come with a useable cheap head.) 42cm closed to end of rubber feet. Rubber pads screw in to revel points. The Center column can be shortened to 77mm. 3 lever lock sections opens fast. Double extension gets you to about 96.5 Cm. I think it's rated to 6lbs? I believe I paid about 70 bucks U.S.

The only other tripod that I saw that I liked was a Manfrotto Digi model, I believe the 718.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, that's just the kind. Not exactly like the sort of gear others are recommending is it. But it's tiny, it's light, it extends to about five feet, has nice pointy feet that you can slap rubber heads on, and in a pinch you can use it like a baton in a marching band. And they're gorgeous. Just really well designed. Dirt cheap. Take it everywhere.

Most of the modern light weight tripods... I just don't understand.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With my Bessa and F80 kits I use a lightweight Manfrotto Modo tripod. Extends to 1.5m, is light and folds small.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin