Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,950   Posts: 1,585,944   Online: 951

Shooter
    Multi Format

Welcome to Planet V

Hasselblad has opened a new section on www.hasselblad.com called Planet V. You can get there by going ot www.hasselblad.com and clicking on "Welcome to Planet V" or by going to http://www.hasselblad.com/planet-v/start.aspx.

They have a list of Hasselblad forums and links:
    Medium Format Forum: Hasselblad System
    Photo.net Medium Format Forum
    Club Hasselblad
    Hasselblad Historical

Check it out.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Steve, this site is really well produced.

I dont know what to make of Hasselblad, last year I cancelled my subscription of their "Forum" mag. when the editor made it clear that they only wanted submissions from digital photographers. On the other hand they seem keen to trade on their excellent history and past camera models.

I would really like them to make something new that interested me, digital gear (including their CFV back) is as interesting as buying any other consumer electronic gear.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin