Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,448   Online: 835

I have 4 lenses for my c330 and want to have them CLA'd before the arrival of our first child in June. Can anyone reccomend a good place to have them taken care of

I recommend Paul Ebel:

W230 Terrace St.
    PO Box 86
    Spring Valley, WI
    (715) 778-4372

He is experienced, courteous, fast, reasonably priced and he warranties his work. I had him CLA my Mamiya-Sekor 105mmf3.5D (black) last fall, and it's better than new! He will be getting more of my business as soon as my other TLR lenses come due for CLAs.

Ok, Bonehead alert....What is CLA? I ahve a C330, and a 180. love it
    Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners. Laurence Sterne 1713-1768, British Author

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mystique @ Jan 16 2003, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok, Bonehead alert....What is CLA? &nbsp;I ahve a C330, and a 180. &nbsp;love it </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Cleaning, Lubrication, and Adjusting. I bought used lenses and while they take great pics I want to make sure they stay that way.

Clean, Lube and Adjust
    --Jeffrey

www.jsteinbergphoto.com (my avocation)
    www.reversis.com (my vocation)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin