Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,070   Online: 1098

Images

Need place to CLA my Hartblei

I need some place to CLA my Hartblei. It has served me really well for several years but, it is starting to run sluggish. I swear it is slowing down, and the shutter stuck on me once. That is enough for me to send it off somewhere.

Anyone know of a good place with pretty fast turn around and won't break the bank?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Images
    Seriously, I need a place to CLA my camera. Any advice would be helpful.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What continent are you on?

Images
    North American

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is this a Kiev? I bet any half decent shutter person can do it. The only person I could suggest is Arax in Kiev and shipping both ways would add up. Plus he's on vacation until the end of the month.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would agree with Nick. The shutter design is far from exotic.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin