Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,143   Posts: 1,658,097   Online: 785

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Source for strap lugs for Mamiya RB/RZ and 645 cameras?

I do some product design on the side, and as part of that I am working on several camera strap designs. I shoot with a Mamiya 645 and an RZ and would really like to make some experimental straps for them, but I cannot for the life of me find any source for strap lugs for these cameras. The RB/RZ lugs are the same for all the cameras, but there are newer and older versions of the 645 lugs. Anybody know a source for any of these in quantity? For design purposes I can chop up some used straps and harvest the lugs, but that won't work for production numbers. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just checked my Optech strap to see if the lug had a name on it, but it doesn't, so I can't help, sorry.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hi, keh.com has them, not sure on quantity.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Assuming I'm looking at what you saw on the site, they're priced way too high. $12-19 for a single pair of strap lugs is too high even for just futzing around with designs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mcmaster-carr? or maybe Smallparts.com? I've seen something similar but can't remember exactly where I saw them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin