Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,853   Online: 822

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I used to use my Rollei "Sports Finder" like that before getting a prism. Is that not possible with the non removeable finder? I found it worked very well if you wanted to do eye level shooting or if you want to look straight down at a subject. The view out the sports finder is a little off from what the film sees but I was able to figure out the difference and compensate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I picked up a 2.8C on ebay for just over £100. It's well used but at that price it was worth getting a full CLA on it. It's a lovely camera to handle but to be honest I tend to use my Rolleicord Vb a lot more. It's lighter, has a good viewing screen and when stopped down I can see no difference in the end result. The Vb was a £50 find on ebay and for the 'white face' version was an absolute bargain.
    So many drummers, so little time.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have a mint 1956 3.5E Planar with meter. I had harry Fleenor go over it top to bottom when he installed the Maxwell screen. A great little camera.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin