Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,096   Online: 784

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My bank account was finally up to it, and my RB arrived today. I opted for the SD, even though it was more money. The particular one I got looks brand new, so we'll see how it goes for the seals. Thanks again for your help, it looks like the RB and I will get along fine. I don't find the camera nearly as complex as some other people have made it out to be. (But maybe I shouldn't say that until I get that first roll developed, huh?)

Images
    Congrats Harry! I find it funny that people complain about the RB being hard to use. Sure it isn't an EOS with motor drive / autofocus, but it also isn;t a LF camera either. My first 10 or so rolls were a little rough, but now it is second nature (as long as I am not loading IR film in a changing bad)
    hi!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin