Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,224   Posts: 1,659,642   Online: 911

Shooter
    Pinhole

Broken RB67 lens for bayonet parts?

I have to check KEH for their UG-rated ug-leea stuff.

What is the chance anyone has a trashed RB67 lens that's too far gone to repair? Or already took one apart?

I want to find a mount (bayonet, I presume) for an RB67 for research (lens hacking & to have a machinist friend take a look for adapters). For lenses not intended for RB67.

Thanks
    Murray

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have a 127mm with a bad case of jock itch that I never use now I have an RZ/110mm - I have been meaning to sell it, but you are probably looking for a paper-weight (i.e. free ...) right ?

With as much fungus etching and dust inside, it still manages a nice photo

Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Pinhole
    1) At first I thought jock itch was the Mamiya equivalent of Schneideritis, but I got it - fun-fun-fungus.

2) Perhaps PM would be best way to discuss your price - I do tend to like doing things the hard way, but a lens with shutter that works decently would make the project more usable. The hacking part is half the fun.

3) I have a PM offer of parts from a totally frozen one, so that might solve the hack needs, and yours may solve the functionality part.

I haven't shopped much yet but what you want is probably the reality check...doesn' tmuch matter what other people want for theirs!

Thank you

Murray
    Murray

Shooter
    35mm

Re: Broken RB67 lens

Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery View Post
    I have to check KEH for their UG-rated ug-leea stuff.

What is the chance anyone has a trashed RB67 lens that's too far gone to repair? Or already took one apart?

I want to find a mount (bayonet, I presume) for an RB67 for research (lens hacking & to have a machinist friend take a look for adapters). For lenses not intended for RB67.

Thanks
    ---------
    I have a complete RZ67 w/ 110-2.8 lens. Is the mount the same as the RB?
    Mine looks good, but is completely locked up due to a bad case of moisture in the now defunct shop where it once lived. I will trade it for any good looking non-working name brand 35mm SLR with lens for my cheapskate collection.
    If interested, email me at Lmatthew@indy.rr.com

Ed

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I think RZ has 105 mm flange distance vs 112 for RB.
    Murray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin