Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,999   Posts: 1,633,450   Online: 931

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xax

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i did it really really easily.

just cut off an empty 120 spool with a saw, since it has spaces in it already, you just need to grind the sides a bit and et voila, you can put it into the 35mm can without a problem, i can use it like a 120 spool then, took me 5 minutes with a saw

Shooter
    35mm
    Also, for about US$20 on eBay you can buy a 35mm adaptor kit for the Meopta Flexaret line of Czech TLRs - search for "flexaret 35mm" to see what I mean - the ones for the Flexaret V and higher come with 2 tabs for holding the 35mm spool in place, a modified take-up spool, and a part specific to the Flexarets, all in a carrying case. They're very common (EDIT: ...and, of course, after I post this I actually check, and there aren't any today Oh, well, worth keeping an eye out regardless).

Mine is on it's way - I also have a Flexaret, so this will serve its original intended purpose as well on occasion (the Flexarets designed to shoot 24mm square images on 35mm film natively in addition to 6x6 on 120 film).
    Last edited by mabman; 03-05-2008 at 03:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Take pictures with your high end MF. Develop and fix a couple frames of unexposed 35mm film. Make a sandwich with your image negative and the clear 35mm film and print them frames and all. Voila. Instant Holga with a one thousand dollar camera!

John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And it's even easier when walking the digital (post-processing) route:

See what a fine BW film Kodak's Portra makes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin